Outer Banks NC Beer Festival Brewtag …
Created in the spirit of fun and flight, the Outer Banks Brewtäg is an event chock full of food, family, friends, good beer and good times, all on North Carolina beautiful Atlantic Coast. A celebration of flight and beer, OBX Brewtäg is modeled after the entertaining Red Bull Flutag, which translates into “flying day” in German. With OBX Brewtäg, the general gist is the same, although rather than human-powered flying machines, Brewtäg contestants will compete to see who can launch and fly an empty one-sixth keg-barrel the furthest. Watch as the kegs fly!
Admission to the event is FREE to the general public. A crafty selection of local and regional beer, and also a variety of food, will be available for purchase the day of the event. This family-friendly event will also feature plenty of activities for the kids!
- Orange Beach AL Vacation Rental Home, Turquoise PlaceAlabama Vacation Rental, Turquoise Place Condominium For Rent in Orange Beach Continue reading →
- Orange Beach AL Vacation Rental Home, Turquoise Place
- – Prepare for a night of laughs and surp– Prepare for a night of laughs and surprises as Bryan Kennedy returns to The REP stage fresh off the Garth Brooks World Tour. Bryan engages the crowd and creates a highly interactive show with special guests each night. Come … Continue reading →
- – Prepare for a night of laughs and surp
- Florida Keys Backcountry Fishing TournamFlorida Keys Backcountry Fishing Tournament to Help Change Lives Sept. 22-24 http://ow.ly/ax4P50d0Der
- Florida Keys Backcountry Fishing Tournam
- Whales in the Gulf of Mexico – By R. KenWhales in the Gulf of Mexico – By R. Ken Cooper – above photo is a whale shark captured by Capt. Greg with Last Cast on August 12, http://ow.ly/QWOK50d1U0D
- Whales in the Gulf of Mexico – By R. Ken
Recently . . .